November 11th, 2016:
• Early Decision Applicants Part I and Part II due
• Regular Decision Applicants Part I due
December 2nd, 2016:
• Regular Decision Applicants Part II due
Following the submission of Part I of the application, families will be contacted to schedule an interview and tour through December, 2016.
Open House Dates
October 6th, 2016 - 5:30pm
October 26th, 2016 - 5:30pm
November 1st, 2016 - 3:00pm
November 2nd, 2016 - 3:00pm
Loyola’s Information Sessions have now reached capacity.
You should not feel the need to attend an Information Session if you already attended an Open House. Information Sessions are primarily for 8th grade families and preference will be given to current 8th grade families. Loyola will host a 7th Grade Informational Breakfast on May 17th, 2017 where younger students can learn more about Loyola.
If you are a current 8th grade family who was not able to attend an Open House or Information Session, please contact the Admissions Office at 646-346-8132 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are only required to take ONE of the following tests:
• ISEE - Register for the ISEE at www.iseetest.org or 1-800-446-0320
• SSAT - Register for the SSAT at www.ssat.org/test/registration
• HSPT - Offered at Loyola School on Saturday, November 19th, 2016
We strongly recommend that applicants who choose to take the ISEE or SSAT schedule the exam no later than December 16th, 2016.
Loyola School does not accept the TACHS Exam.