Regular Decision Applicants:
- Part 1 due November 13th, 2015
- Part 2 due December 4th, 2015
- Part 1 and Part 2 due November 13th, 2015
After Part 1 is submitted, families will be contacted to schedule an interview and tour through December 16th, 2015.
We also offer a Saturday interview date for students on December 5th, 2015 on a first-come/first-serve basis. Please be aware that there are very limited spaces for this Saturday interview date.
In the event that we cannot schedule an interview with your child it will not be counted against him or her.
Open Houses and Information Sessions: RSVP Required
- 5:30pm, Thursday, October 8th, 2015 - Last Names (A-L)
- 5:30pm, Wednesday, October 28th, 2015 - Last Names (M-Z)
- 3:30pm, Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015 - Afternoon Information Session
- 7:45am, Wednesday, November 4th, 2015 - Informational Breakfast
- 8:00am, Wednesday, May 18th, 2016 - 7th Grade Breakfast Reception
Applicants must complete either an ISEE, SSAT, or HSPT standardized test. Only one exam needs to be taken.
If you wish to take an ISEE or SSAT exam, please schedule the exam on your own no later than December 13th, 2015.
You may also take the HSPT exam on Saturday, November 14th, 2015 at Loyola by indicating it on Part 1 of your application.
Applicants wishing to take the HSPT at Loyola on Saturday, November 14th, 2015 must have Part 1 of their application submitted before the November 13th, 2015 deadline.
As an Independent School, Loyola is not authorized to accept the TACHS exam.